Saturday, August 23, 2008

Sleepless in Tumon…

From Josh:


After arriving safe and sound, we headed to our first meal in Guam, Outback Steakhouse. We then settled down for the night since, well, it was bedtime…locally, not biologically! After 19 hours or so of flying, I don’t think any of us had trouble sleeping, however, my boss who met us at the airport called it, I was up at 2am and couldn’t get back to sleep. I went for a walk to check out the hotel, which is very nice (as Westin resorts tend to be). I even went to the closed pool and down to the beach access and put my feet in the water! Now that I’ve checked out everything that I can (and everything but the front desk is closed at 3am) I’m back in our room on the 6th floor not sleeping and typing out a blog. I’ve never blogged before and now that we have one, I figure you’ve got to start somewhere! I can’t wait for places to open so I can get some coffee!

No comments: