1. Brianna woke up at midnight and as I tucked her back into bed (which is really a mattress on the floor since the parts to put her bed together never turned up when we unpacked) she mumbled in her sleep " I wanna move back to California now".
2. It's 2am and she is watching House Hunters with me (hey don't judge unless you're willing to come out here) and got all excited because they are in Las Vegas.
3. It's now 225am and she is sleeping on the couch, and I'm not going to wake her up. I'm just going to let her sleep there. So there.
4. It's now 235am and she woke up, do you see why I didn't try to move her? haha
5. 245am I sang her Hush Little Baby and she went back to sleep.
6. 320am she fell off the couch. Feel free to judge.
7. 325am she insisted on going back to sleep on the couch. This time I put a pillow on the tile floor.
What are the odds I will get any sleep tonight?