Friday, December 19, 2008

Golf day

So Josh played in the Seabee Golf Tournament today and tied for Third place! Of course then they flipped for who would get the prize and he lost the coin toss. Ah well he had fun anyways!

On another note Brianna keeps calling Josh "step-father" and it's driving him crazy! :) I told him it should make him feel better that she calls me "step-mother" at least she only does it when she is pretending to be a princess. He tried telling her not all princesses have step-parents but alas his logic is lost on the four year old who watches too many Disney movies.

4 comments:

Amanda~n~Adam said...

hilarious! I can hear Josh trying to reaon with her as if I was standing right next to him! hahaha

Anonymous said...

At least she's not using the word "wicked" in front of it!

Hope you guys are doing well and have a great Holiday!

Love,
Roberta - Alberta (in case you know more than one Roberta!)

Anonymous said...

OMG! Avery calls me "step mother" too, when she is Cinderlla!! I tell her to get get to work- do the dishes, clean the winodws, sweep, vacuum...

Natalie said...

Hey! You're NOT in Iceland! Very cool, er, not as chilly...OK, now I've confused myself.

Guam. VERY cool.

Off to read your blog...