Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Grace the texter!

So lately Grace has been asking whichever parent she is with if she can use their cellphone to send the other parent a text message.

This is the conversation we had this morning:

Grace: Can I borrow your cell phone?
Me: What for?
G: I want to send Daddy a text message.
M: Ok let me just get to the right part.
G: Oh I don't need you to do it, I can do it myself.
M: Ok here you go.

slight pause

Grace: How do you spell crazy?
Me: C-R-A-Z-Y

another slight pause

Grace: Ok I sent it but I couldn't find the period.

So I send Josh another message that says Grace sent the last message and I have no idea what it said, then he sends one back that says I should read it because it's funny. Here is what she sent:

Hi how are you doing at work i hope you are crazy if you are im glad

HAHA!

I think she missed a word or two!

:)

No comments: