Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Do you know what I love about Guam?

Ok who said that?

Seriously I am very easily pleased! Do you want to know what I love about Guam? It doesn't really have anything to do with Guam as a place but the library on base.

Yes the library on base. Guess what they do?

They call you and remind you the day your books are due.

Really, they do, EVERY TIME!

I love it.

If Betty didn't call me I would never remember to bring them back in time.

It's sad really. I read them in the first couple days then drive around with them in my car for the next week and a half until she calls and I go drop them off.

I think Betty is my new best friend.

Or at least she would be if I could understand anything else she was saying to me.

:)

5 comments:

Natalie said...

You're so spoiled. I love it!

Amanda~n~Adam said...

WOW I'm jealous! My library books are currently overdue! You know what this info has just made me realize..... It's really not my fault my books are late! If they would call me to remind me then they'd be back on time. Thanks for that little justification!



My word verification for today was Grace, pretty cool

dorothy said...

Where's my Betty?!

Mary Anne Whiteley said...

My betty is an automated e-mail message from the ventura county library system...I still get overdue books. Oops!

Meredith said...

Ahh, it's the little things....