Sunday, January 25, 2009

Things kids say

Tonight Grace was going shower in my bathroom. Well they way it's set up if the bathroom door is open the mirrored closet door is right outside. So I'm in the bedroom and Grace is in the bathroom getting undressed and all of the sudden she yells out to me "Mommy why is my bottom all white?"

Oh my goodness it was SOOO funny! She was standing there looking at herself in the mirror and thought it was CRAZY that her that her bottom (as she put it) wasn't peach like the rest of her!

I was cracking up while trying to explain that the sun makes her skin darker and her bottom is covered by her swim suit so it says white.

Her answer to my explanation was "weird!" I'm telling you it was so funny. The look on her face was priceless, I would have taken a picture if she wasn't, you know, naked at the time.

1 comment:

dorothy said...

So did yo even try to explain the white hands on her AA cousins? :)