Friday, January 9, 2009

FYI

As of tomorrow 1/10 we won't have our Sprint cell phones anymore.

Yeah the ones we only switched to because Guam was considered part of the home calling area.

Starting 1/11 Guam will no longer be part of the home calling area and will be considered international so in addition to the ridiculous amount they charge monthly they will also charge .59 a minute just for using it.

And do you want to know the worst part of all of this?

Get ready for it.

NO MORE TEXT MESSAGING!

I'm serious.

Does this look like a face that is joking?

(insert serious face here, I would take a picture but I can't find my camera something I realized today when I was looking for it to take a picture of Brianna who had gotten herself dressed up for a nature walk but that is a post for another day!)

Do they not understand that I am a compulsive texter? That is the main way I communicate with my family?

Oh well I'm sure I will survive. It may require intensive therapy but somehow I'll get through it.

I think those peanut butter brownies I made yesterday will help.

Oh wait I didn't say that.

It must have been Josh.

Yes it was Josh. I hate when he posts under my name.

:)

1 comment:

Shannon said...

What no more texting!!! That's horrible!