Wednesday, February 4, 2009

12 hours and counting...

I have to be at the hospital in 12 hours.

Yikes!

I'm sure everything will go fine but at about 330pm pacific time on the 4th say a prayer for me.

I thought that they were only going to be doing one of the procedures which annoyed me immensely but my other doctor called me about 430pm tonight and said it was a go for the second one as well. Yay! I wasn't looking forward to having to have it done later if they couldn't do them both at the same time.

Since they are doing two procedures I should be in surgery for about 4 hours. I'll make sure to tell Josh to update on here when he gets home tomorrow! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good Luck tommorow. Hope all goes well. Tell Josh to let us know if he needs anything. I hope they get the IV on the first try. Boy I know how horrible it is to get poked at too many times. Just try to remember the results after recovery will be totally worth it. XOXO~Stefanie