Friday, February 6, 2009

What a let down

So I thought today was going to be the start of my recovery but instead I'm waiting around to find out when my surgery is going to be rescheduled for. It's such a let down because we had everything ready to go and now it's all up in the air again.

I hate that.

With that said I would rather be sitting here then having problems because someone tried to rush through my surgery. I like my doctors a lot and trust that they made the right choice as much as it makes me crazy!

:)

Since I was home last night I made Cashew Chicken for dinner. It was so good. I even added pineapple to it and I thought maybe Grace would eat it, but no she ate the cashews and Josh made her eat the chicken out of it and that was it. I swear that girl used to not be picky at all and now she doesn't want to eat ANYTHING. Oh wait she will always eat mac and cheese. :)

No comments: