Monday, October 6, 2008

We interrupt our regularly scheduled blogging...

for some cuteness...





Brianna snoozing in the car. I actually took a cute little video of this but I was holding the camera sideways so I don't think anyone wants to watch it! LOL




It's pretty muddy here and Grace rode through the mud then wiped out pretty good in the street making a sharp turn. She wanted to show off her wounds.



Grace (and Josh) LOVE this board thingy that belongs to one of our neighbors. I can't remember what it's really called but they both have a blast with it! It only has two wheels and you get it to go by kind of twisting it back and forth. It's quite the work out! If anyone finds one cheap in a thrift store or some place let me know!

Not to be left out, here is Josh. Check out those calf muscles!

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

I can't remember what those boards were called (grind boards or something like that) but they had them at the NEX when I was there yesterday. Not sure how much they were though!

Jeni said...

I saw them for sale out in town and they were $120!! No way, no how! My neighbor got that one almost brand new off craigslist in the states for $20! That's the kind of deal I'm looking for! ;)