Monday, September 8, 2008

I have my van!

Ok so I know you all have been waiting with baited breath for us to be able to pick up our van and you will be excited to know that today it happened!!! Yay!!! I was very excited if you didn't notice. It's nice to have something familiar and a way to entertain and keep the girls apart in the car! Now I am ready to get out and do some more exploring.




On Sunday we (the girls and I) went on a mini adventure. We found a beautiful overlook a little off base. Of course right after we got there and started looking around a potty break was needed. Since there are no bathrooms anywhere we headed back to the base.


Here is one of the pictures I took before we headed back:



and another of my silly girls:

1 comment:

dorothy said...

Yeah for personal space! How is school going? :) d