Saturday, September 6, 2008

We have internet!

Yesterday we got cable and today we got phone and internet! Yay! We still don't have our van though! It's on the island but there was a problem with the shipments customs paperwork so they wouldn't release it until that was fixed. Of course that didn't happen until late friday which didn't give the company enough time to process it for us to pick up. We should get it Monday and for now have just driven by and looked at it parked in the lot!

Josh is working late nights and seven days a week and Grace has a cold. Other then that things are going good! Brianna started pre-K on Friday and had a good time so that was nice!

Lots of things to post about but I'm tired so I'll work on it tomorrow!

Here is a quick list of things I've learned:

1. You can't just take a picture of a Korean sub, the police told me that! :)
2. They have frogs the size of the palm of my hand here!
3. It can be clear at my house but be pouring at my neighbors.
4. Giant crabs live on my street! I saw one when I was driving home tonight!
5. Guam has jumping spiders, even worse they have been in my house! YIKES!
6. There is a man who walks his water buffalo on the side of the "highway" I didn't get a picture when we saw him but rumor has it that he does it often!
7. There's more but I can't think of them right now!

1 comment:

Jennifer Moore said...

LOL at Grace and getting used to the sweat smell!! LOL

Do you need me to send some foggers?! LOL

Enjoy your adventure!!