Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Pictures!

There is an overlook at the top of the hill where we live but there is a gate that is usually closed and locked. Well we noticed this weekend it was open so we went up and took some pictures.


This is coming back down the hill from that over look, our houses are the ones with the red roofs right before the ones with the white roofs.
Remember I said how the people who win the election go back and put a thank you sign on their posters? I took a picture of one so you could see what I meant, and just because I thought it was neat!


This is driving back to the base from the village just south of us.


This is the front gate to the base!

Is there anything anyone would like to see pictures of? Let me know and I'll be on the lookout!

2 comments:

Blanda Amania said...

Hi! I live on Guam too.

Blanda Amania said...

Yes! I'm a frequenter on BBC. That's where I caught sight of your blog. I hope you enjoy our little island :) If not, I can probaby agree with any issues you may have, lol! I'm a local/dependant. If you have any questions, let me know and I hopefully can help.

Blanda